AFTER THE SHAKTIPAT
- I felt the stream of energy flowing through my spine. On the process of Shaktipat and end of it, I was able to get into a deep meditation state.
- It was a completely different experience from the day to day routine life. The mind was completely relaxed and peaceful also enlightening. I wish to attend the same in the future. The purpose of the program was served and I thank you for giving the opportunity to attend the same.
- When you came near me my body was shaking (left to right).
- It was a deep meditation state. First few minutes I was normal. After some time mind became relax, concentration on the breathing and all thoughts which were continuously coming that got vanish. Meditation was nice, made me calm and relax.
- After Swamiji's touch, I felt a sudden movement in my spine, which was not in my control. It lasts for quite long followed by a kind of pranayama. The waves of this experience were coming and going. Even after a session feeling different.
- Experience: Peaceful.
- The mind became pure and experienced calmness.
These are the experiences narrated by the participants of the Siddha Meditation Intensive program held on 15th August 2019.
Next Siddha Meditation Intensive will be held on 17-11-2019, Sunday at Siddhaloka, in which Param Poojya Sri Gurudev will impart Shaktipat Diksha. Registration commenced. Participation on ‘First come first serve’ basis for 20 persons.