AFTER THE SHAKTIPAT DIKSHA
On 13 th February 2018, Sri Mahashivaratri day, the participants expressed their feelings in the form of experiences, questions & requests also.
* Felt immense peace during the entire session. It gave a very soothing effect to eyes. Tears came up in eyes automatically without reason. Felt totally refreshed.
* ‘The Shaktipat dikha mantra which I received here will be with me till end of my life or it will be merged in the nature?’
* ‘It was a good experience’ .
* Please tell me the easy way to keep relaxed and peaceful mind.’
* This Shaktipat Diksha will bring changes in my life. Can I see this change on day to day basis?
* ‘The sessions were quite informative and I felt relaxed. Listening to Swamiji is always a good experience. Shaktipat is a nice experience.’ The participants were from New Delhi and Bangalore, Yadgiri and Coorg in Karnataka.
Next Siddha Meditation Intensive will be held on 15-08- 2018 Wednesday, at Siddhaloka, in which Param Poojya Sri Gurudev will impart Shaktipat Diksha. Registration commenced. Participation on ‘First come first serve’ basis for 16 persons.
2,112 thoughts on “AFTER THE SHAKTIPAT DIKSHA”
Comments are closed.