AFTER THE SHAKTIPAT DIKSHA
On 13 th February 2018, Sri Mahashivaratri day, the participants expressed their feelings in the form of experiences, questions & requests also.
* Felt immense peace during the entire session. It gave a very soothing effect to eyes. Tears came up in eyes automatically without reason. Felt totally refreshed.
* ‘The Shaktipat dikha mantra which I received here will be with me till end of my life or it will be merged in the nature?’
* ‘It was a good experience’ .
* Please tell me the easy way to keep relaxed and peaceful mind.’
* This Shaktipat Diksha will bring changes in my life. Can I see this change on day to day basis?
* ‘The sessions were quite informative and I felt relaxed. Listening to Swamiji is always a good experience. Shaktipat is a nice experience.’ The participants were from New Delhi and Bangalore, Yadgiri and Coorg in Karnataka.
Next Siddha Meditation Intensive will be held on 15-08- 2018 Wednesday, at Siddhaloka, in which Param Poojya Sri Gurudev will impart Shaktipat Diksha. Registration commenced. Participation on ‘First come first serve’ basis for 16 persons.