After the Shaktipat
The participants of the Siddha Meditation Intensive held on 15-8-2015, who had come from Pune, Mumbai, Mysore, Magadi and Bangalore city, narrated their experiences as following :-
* I felt splash of light when I was hit by Swamiji.
* After the touch of Swamiji body and mind experienced calmness.
* I lost myself, it was very nice.
* I felt content, and my ego was vanished.
* I felt flow of cool breeze entered the body .
* At the time of Shaktipaat I experienced the flow of vibrations.
* Getting a nice smell all over me, feel like all desires are fulfilled and felt light. Felt there is someone who will understand all my troubles and pains and protect me.
* I saw a snake in blue colour which was moving in a curly way. After that I saw the snake tapping my head and my head started moving front and back.
* Felt little lightness in body but my mind was totally outward.
* I am feeling relieved today after coming here. Hope it will last forever in my life to come.
* Felt the sweet smell during the meditation and Shaktipaat, when I was hit on the forehead a white light flashed.
* I had a vision of the sky where dark clouds were getting dispersed .
* I experienced peace, had vision of Guru and Shiva temple.
* Feeling very light and happy. * Before deeksha, several thoughts were rushing into my mind, just a bit tense. After deeksha, it became calm.
Smt Sonia Sharma of Noida , U.P. , who took Shaktipaat by remote writes – ‘I sat in meditation on intensive day at the mentioned timings. I felt a subtle wave entering through my head and some feeling around eyes (above and below eyes) and right ear. This was experienced in first 15-20 minutes of meditation.